Monday, January 17, 2011

Slacker

Okay. So I've been slacking with my blog. My last and only post was in November, even though I promised myself I would do this constantly. Well, no more.... I am going to keep up with this as well as my youtube videos.

What I've been doing:

December - 

Nothing. Christmas came and went, and yet I just seemed to work and let it pass me by... I did however, order a brush set from CROWN BRUSHES on the 31st, which I received a lovely discount from Kandee Johnson herself. Well, she didn't give me the discount personally which would have been nice.
(haha) She gave it to her followers.

January - 

Still waiting for my brushes!!!!!! Since Kandee gave out the discount code, the company was so overwhelmed with over 10,000+ orders!!!! Can you imagine!? I'm super excited though because I received an e-mail from them on Thursday saying my brushes will arrive in about 1-3 business days. and since they don't ship on weekends, I'm expecting them tomorrow or Wednesday.



Once I receive them I'm planning on doing a review for them! So I hope you're looking forward to that!
Anyway my fellow bloggers. I will write to you all soon, Leave me nice comments to read, or feel free to ask me any questions you may have!!!




Patiently waiting for my brushes....Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment